Monday, October 18, 2010

So Freakin' Bad

"I wanna be a billionaire, so freakin bad"

To continue with my shallow entries, I've been thinking lately about what I would do with a billion dollars. And here it is! Shallow and fun, fun, fun.

I would...

Live in a place with hot water after 10 PM!

Shop at Marks & Spenser, not Tesco.

Shop at Karen Millen, not Primark.

Take Cabs!

Have more than two towels!

Have more than one fork!

Live in a place where I decide when the heat is on.

Eat something other than spaghetti

Go on a cruise around the world...like 108 days on the Queen Elizabeth. Oh, and take my whole family!

Give Gloria the Nissan anything she needs.

Buy Keeker a new collar.

A whole matching set of Georg Jensen daisy jewelry.

My mom every pair of shoes she ever wanted.

My dad whatever car he wants.

I have no idea what I would buy my brother, even if I had a billion dollars!

give a whole bunch of money to something important like research for skin diseases.

Start a scholarship for someone who matches my description

Heck, pay for my own school! And do my Master's Degree too!

Buy a round of Guinness for all my friends.

No comments: